This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Microsoft Excel 2016: Level 2
175 US dollars
You will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks.
Prerequisites: Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following Element K course or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Level 1.
• use advanced formulas.
• organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
• create and modify charts.
• analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and Pivot Charts.
• insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
• customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.